The University of Wisconsin-Madison offers distinctive dual degree programs across disciplines. Students may not create their own dual degree programs without authorization from the appropriate schools or academic programs.
- To earn dual degrees, graduate students must:
- Apply and be admitted to each school and academic program.
- Enroll in both academic programs. Some dual degree programs require concurrent enrollment.
- Complete the specific degree requirements of the academic programs in both the Graduate School and the professional school.
- Adhere to the policies of each school and program.
- Fulfill the Graduate School’s minimum graduate residence, degree, and coursework (50%) credit requirements for the graduate degree.
- Tuition is determined by a combined fee schedule table which is available from the Office of the Bursar, email@example.com.
- Credit limits each semester coincide with the professional school's higher credit maximums.